Applications are invited to Apply for the Fully Funded World Forum for Democracy 2019 in France from the Council of Europe. The world forum for democracy is a Unique platform for Youth around the world to debate solutions to key challenges for democracies worldwide. This is a Fully Funded & All expenses Covered conference in France
The World Forum for Democracy will bring the participants age between 18 to 30 years old from across the world for the One-week Forum in France. The forum will run from 3rd Nov to 9th Nov 2019. 60 young people will participate and engage.
The core content of the Forum will consist of discussions about successful initiatives and actions, which have real-life initiatives as a starting point. Moreover, actively involved in civil society democracy initiatives. Further, motivated to contribute to developing new ideas on youth and democracy.
World Forum for Democracy 2019 Details
- Country: European Youth Center, Strasbourg, France
- Duration: One Week
- No. of Participants: 60 participants
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 12th July 2019
As Stated Above world forum for democracy in France is a Fully Funded international Conference & will all the expenses of the participants.
- Travel expenses and visa costs will be reimbursed.
- Board and lodging are provided and paid for by the Council of Europe.
- Participants will be accommodated at the European Youth Centre in Strasbourg (EYCS). You might be requested to share a room.
“Democracy and information” is the theme of the World Forum for Democracy in 2019 with two main threads:
- Democracy dies in darkness: are we getting the information we need?
- Information and the Future: lost in space or masters of our own fate?
- Participants must be of age 18-30.
- Likewise, fluent to communicate and work in English.
- Moreover, actively involved in civil society democracy initiatives.
- Further, motivated to contribute to developing new ideas on youth and democracy.
- Ready to share own challenges faced in relation to media, fake news, information as well as its effects on democracy.
- Ready to adopt a solution-oriented approach by bringing in new ideas and visions on the question of media, fake news, information, as well as democracy.
- Also, available to participate fully and the preparation process beforehand.
The last date to Apply for the World Forum for Democracy 2019 in France by Council of Europe is 12th July 2019
How to Apply
The procedure to Apply for the world forum for democracy is Online. An online application form should be completed. A short 1-minute video should be posted on YouTube, with the link attached to the online application.